October 13 @ 10:00 am - October 15 @ 4:00 pm
Luminaires, you’ve been waiting and we are so happy to finally announce the schedule and tickets for LumiSummit weekend in October!
Join us for three enlightening days of speakers, meditation, energy and sound healing, channelings, kundalini yoga, and YOU!
Friday, October 13
- 10-10:30 Setting the Day’s Intention with Jamie Butler
- 10:30-11:30 Advanced Energy Healing with Jamie Butler
- 11:30-12:30 Reclaiming Your Sacred Power with Dr. Karin
- 12:30-2pm LUNCH/BREAK
- 2-3pm Surprise!
- 3-4pm Darshana Patel Topic TBA
- 4-5pm Guided Meditation
- 5pm-7pm BREAK/DINNER
- 7pm-9pm-Channeling with Jamie Butler. Maitland and Grace will be joining us for a lesson and Q&A from the audience
Saturday, October 14
- 9-9:30am Setting the Day’s Intention with Jamie Butler and her guide, Maitland
- 9:30-11am Talk and surprise with Dr. Crystal
- 11am-12pm- Lesa Smith author of A Beautiful Gift: How I Found My Son in the Afterlife
- 12-1:30 LUNCH/BREAK
- 1:30-2:15 Speaker
- 2:30-3:15 Kirtan/Chanting
- 3:30-4:30 Laura Boone Topic TBA
- 5pm-6:15pm Kundalini Yoga Class with Leigh Mallis-This is optional and limited to 25 participants. Please email Colleen@jamiebutlermedium.com to reserve your spot. Spots will be given out on a first come first served basis via email.
- 6:30-7:30pm DINNER/BREAK
- 7:30-9pm Channeling with Darshana Patel
Sunday, October 15
- 9-10am Setting the Day’s Intention with Jamie Butler and her guide, Grace
- 10am-11am Kelley Knight Topic TBA
- 11am-12 pm Suzanne Adams
- 12pm-1:30pm LUNCH/BREAK
- 1:30-2:30 Sound Healing with Danielle Hall
- 2:30-4pm LumiSummit closing and a surprise from Jamie Butler!
Ticket price includes all events. Please note that your spot in the Kundalini Yoga class must be reserved with Colleen@jamiebutlermedium.com We will provide heavy snacks, spring water, flavored sparkling water, and hot tea throughout the weekend. All meals will be on your own.
Reserve you spot HERE
The Emory Conference Center hotel is within 1.4 miles of The Center and is walking distance to shops, restaurants, and a natural foods grocery store near Emory University.
We are in an area where it is very easy to get an Uber or Lyft ride.
Please feel free to email Colleen with any questions Colleen@jamiebutlermedium.com